Lifeskills & Parenting Courses Refund Policy
· To receive a course refund a client must request a refund by email or in person no less than two (2) business days prior to the first day of the course. Requests must be made directly to Lhinda Achtem, the Educational Programs Coordinator. Client will be refunded 80% of the payment received.
· For refunds of fees paid by cheque or cash, a cheque will be issued for the amount approved by the Educational Programs Coordinator. Cheques will be issued 7 – 10 days after the course begins.
· If the client requests to transfer a payment, it may be put toward another course in the following season. The client must contact Lhinda Achtem, the Educational Programs Coordinator, to have this course payment transfer approved.
· For refunds of fees paid by credit card or debit, a payment will only be refunded back onto the same card used to make the initial payment.
· If a client misses the first session of any class without prior notification of this absence, he/she will have forfeited their seat in that class and he/she will be encouraged to re-register in a later class of his/her choice. The course payment will be transferred to that course.
· If a client misses the first 2 sessions of any class with or without notice of his/her absence, the client forfeits their seat in that course and their course payment.
· Certificates will only be awarded to participants who attend either 7 or 8 sessions of an 8-week course. Clients enrolled in a 3-week course must attend all 3 sessions to receive a certificate.
· A $15 administration fee will be applied to NSF cheques.
· The Anatomy of Anger class requires an assessment interview with Lhinda Achtem prior to registration. This hour-long, one-on-one consultation will determine if the course is appropriate for your needs. To offset the professional service costs associated with this consultation, there is a one-time $5.00 non-refundable booking fee.
· All funds are (CDN).
Please contact email@example.com to request a refund.