MEMBER SERVICES LEAD – .5 FTE (1 year)
1Up Victoria Single Parent Resource Centre seeks collaborative and inclusive Member Services Lead. If you are motivated and passionate about working with staff who care about the people we serve, we invite you to apply. 1Up has been apart of the community for over 41 years.
- To engage proactively with 1Up members and volunteers, organizing and delivering practical services and supports to single parent families.
- To engage effectively with community groups and partners to develop and deliver 3rd party sponsorships of member services and events.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Lead the planning and delivery of members’ practical support services, events and activities.
• Identify unmet member needs for practical support services and programs; suggest/implement programming to address needs.
• Work collaboratively with community partners and businesses to create and deliver member services.
• Manage and maintain membership and relevant program information including intakes/renewals, database and program data.
• Communicate regularly with members and stakeholders through various means including FB, email, website, newsletters, and in-person.
• Regularly evaluate and report on the efficacy of member services; suggest and implement improvements.
• Perform other related duties as required.
- Monthly and annual written reports to the Executive Director and Board of Directors;
- Bi-weekly supervision meetings with the Executive Director;
- Weekly staff meeting reports;
- Reports as required by funders.
Posting closes January 24, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Send your cover letter and
ATTN: Personnel Committee, 1Up Single Parent Resource Centre, 602 Gorge Rd. East, Victoria BC V8T 2W6
or by email to email@example.com
*Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.